Paypal payment module is virtuemart extension to receive payments via paypal, this module is very much like default paypal extension but coded for multi-currency store where default module fails and passes the wrong Currency code.
Simple to configure, No programming knowledge required and Full instructions to install are included
1. Upload the ps_paypal_itech.cfg.php and ps_paypal_itech.php files to the directory (/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment)
2. Now login to your administration panel (back-end)
3. Go to Components > Virtuemart > Store > List Payment Methods > New
4. Ensure the "Active" checkbox is enabled (ticked)
5. "Payment Method Name" should be PayPal (doesn't have to be but it's easier to remember)
6. "Code" is PP (again just easier to remember)
7. Next to "Payment class name", select ps_paypal_itech from the drop-down.
8. For "Payment method type", put a dot next to the HTML-form based (e.g. Paypal) option.
9. Click on the "SAVE" icon (top-right).
10. You should be returned to the "Payment Method List" page, click on the PayPal entry you just made.
11. Click on the Configuration tab (next to Payment Method Form tab)
12. There should be a message saying that ps_paypal_itech.cfg.php is Writeable. If it isn't then check the permissions on the file using your FTP client.
13. Complete the fields just under this message as appropriate.
* Test mode ? Should be No for production and Yes for testing
* PayPal payment email should be the email address YOU registered with Paypal as.
* Order Status for successful transactions
* Order Status for Pending Payments
* Accept only verified buyers? set yes or no
* Order Status for failed transactions
15. Click on the "SAVE" icon again (top-right).